Tuesday 13 October 2015

locations sheet and plan B location - video and film

This is the first place we went too but we ended up getting kicked out of it because we needed permission to film in this car park and also if any cars end up having scratches on them as its a car park so it wasn't the best idea to film in there. We then had to come up with a plan B and here is our plan B
















The first picture here you see is the stairs going down to the refectory in which Jake chases me up. The second picture is also of the stairs which Jake will chase me up. 



Jake will be hiding underneath the stairs waiting for me to try and walk upstairs, hell then chase me up the stairs and ill get away from him super fast because of avidity.



















this picture here is the elevator which ill walk out of and head towards the stairs.



















This is the ground floor door which i run out of while Jake is chasing me and below is the next door, the lobby and the 2 other entrance doors that Jake chases me through. Although we might not use all of these shots because we need to narrow it down to about 30 seconds.


























No comments:

Post a Comment