Thursday 8 October 2015

Avidity bar evaluation - games and graphics


In this lesson we had to produce the paper version of our advert for a magazine. My advert is a nutrition bar called AVIDITY (I got the name from the dictionary, it means enthusiasm or energy) and when you eat the bar it gives you super energy and is packed with protein and lots of nutrition. Here I basically just drew a plan of what I was going to do, this is the final plan as I had lots of other plans but this was the final of what I was going to do. I came up with some text at the top that reads "Put yourself first! Fitness" and then the avidity logo bar underneath with the slogan that is "Energy for those desperate days".
Then I had lots of facts underneath like the protein inside it and the vitamin A and C etc.

I researched about the dimensions of nutrition bars but it didn't help so I had to create my own dimensions for it which was very hard and that's the reason in which if I did this again I wouldn't do a bar I would do a drink or a spray or something like that. I also researched about nutrition bars and what they had in them which really helped me and my group create our product. I learnt a lot of skills from creating this advert including how to use Photoshop with lots of different cool tools to use. I learnt how to film and how to take good photos and how to set the white balance. I also learnt how to create shapes like stars in Adobe Illustrator then how to copy it into Photoshop. I then passed that information onto another student who wanted to know how to do a different shape and import it into Photoshop. It was all very helpful to me in making the advert. I feel very happy with our final piece as I think it looks very professional.





































No comments:

Post a Comment